Monday, August 24, 2020

Idk why but Weight Loss has made me more confident in myself. (15F, CW: 168.8lbs)

This could just be because of lock down and I haven't been around the people, who make me insecure and socially anxious, but ever since I started losing weight at the start of lock down I've become more daring and loving of my appearance. I find myself trying to smile more and feel more beautiful. I've also started trying to dance to grow my self-confidence and then to top that off as well I've cut my hair to just below my chin and this week I'm going to see my hairdresser about getting front bangs. I'm also changing my style of clothing a lot now since before I was very plain, dark and effortles and now I'm opening up to wearing dresses in public as well as skirts and blouses that I would of never worn a year ago.

I've only lost about 23lbs but I do feel happier and more confident than I use to. But I still find days where I catch myself staring at myself and thinking about how I could change my body (but best to ignore those thoughts, I am my own worst enemy after all). My goal is 160lbs but that's more a of a marker goal, my real goal is 135lbs (Maybe, I've not decided yet on it).

submitted by /u/0RAYE0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QnLZwC

No comments:

Post a Comment