Monday, August 24, 2020

Question about exercise and calories

I recently started running/walking 5-6 days a week (I usually do between 2.2-3 miles a day) and I'm not sure whether I am eating enough calories. I typically eat around 1300 calories a day so minus my daily exercise (which would be around 200-250 calories burned) that means I am only eating around 1100 calories a day.

Is that too low? I put my stats in a TDEE calculator and it says I should be eating around 1600 but I'm afraid I won't lose anymore weight if I eat that much food. I don't feel weak or moody eating 1300 and exercising but I am still worried I'm not fueling my body enough.

Also my weight loss has stalled but I know that's normal when you start working out.

submitted by /u/mamaguebo69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aUGXRD

No comments:

Post a Comment