Friday, August 7, 2020

i’m not giving up!

i binge ate, which is normal for me once every week or two, but today, i binge ate way more than i usually do. i feel so sick and am upset with myself but i also know that this happened by having such a large calorie deficit the entire week. i won’t give up though. tomorrow, i continue on with eating healthy. i won’t count calories or be in a large deficit, but i also won’t let myself go overboard. i know my body is so tired and i’m tired too, of hurting it. i could allow myself to binge on for days until i feel motivated like i usually do, but what good will that do? i am at my lowest weight in years, and i am not giving up now! i am less than 10lbs away from my goal weight. my weight loss hasn’t been linear, but in the end i still managed to continue to reach new lowest weights. this was one day, and i have to remind myself. my goal is to make it my last day, and even if it isn’t, at least i know i didn’t give up!

submitted by /u/solunangel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kpLTTa

No comments:

Post a Comment