Saturday, August 22, 2020

Intro: Hi!

Hey y'all! :)

I'm new to reddit. A friend told me about the weight loss communities they have here, so I wanted to give it a try. I'm currently on dialysis and have to lose weight (at least 20 pounds) to be put on the transplant list for a kidney. I was told that I have to get under 200 pounds to qualify, but I want to lose a total of 90. I've been on this weight loss rollercoaster for what feels like a big part of my life, so I'm trying to get serious about it so that I can get a kidney and get my life back. I'll be turning 30 in March, so I'm hoping to lose at least 60-70 of the 90 pounds I need to lose.

Glad to be here and look forward to interacting with y'all!

submitted by /u/callmesuperwoman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lcJFGU

No comments:

Post a Comment