Saturday, August 22, 2020

Struggling tonight

So yesterday I was on top of the world. I reached 30lbs down, which is 25% of my overall goal weight and I was feeling good.

Tonight I decided to update my measurement's list because it's been awhile. They're exactly the same as when I was 30lbs heavier. I feel like a balloon that just got violently stabbed with a needle. How did I lose thirty pounds and stay exactly the same?

I have a real problem thinking that all my weight loss is in my head that maybe my starting weight was just a really high fluke up and my current weight is all water weight loss and that I don't look any better now. I now have confirmation of these facts. I've been kidding myself that it's actually working and that I'm doing so great.

Fuck. I know this is my own problem, I don't even know why I'm posting. I guess I'm not ready to admit that I'm a big fan failure to the people in my life yet. I felt so sure about calorie counting, about my progress, about getting healthy and doing the right thing for my life and my body. It was all a lie. Maybe you do have to do crazy insane diets and exercise for hours everyday to change your body. I don't know a single person who has lost a significant amount of weight, how arrogant of me to just believe I had the answer that everyone is searching for.

submitted by /u/aridyin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QjERkS

No comments:

Post a Comment