Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Irresistible burritos & weight loss

Hi! So, I have been loosing weight for checks app 115 days. Lost 26.6 lbs (bmi from 24.8 to 20.8) I have been doing this the entire time, but always end up feeling HORRIBLE about it and stressing a lot. So, I wanted to ask if this scenario is ok?

Once a week I have dinner at a mexican takeout place near me. I don't know the calories, since it is not a big name company, but I get 2 kids (so they're smaller) bean and cheese burritos and 1 buttered tortilla. Every. Single. Week. You can put brownies in front of me, cheesecake, cookies, you name it and I do not feel tempted. It's those dang burritos that get me every time! I am always impatiently waiting until the next time I can get it (every Friday). So, weight-loosers of reddit, is this an ok habit? It is the one indulgence I allow myself every week. I estimate the meal at about 1100 calories, and fit it into my daily calories (no breakfast, light lunch). Still, I cannot help but feel guilt and also wonder if I am underestimating the calories. Advice?

submitted by /u/goldfishtransfer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3af6xAN

No comments:

Post a Comment