Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I'm starting today. I deserve it.

I cleared my cart of winter clothes today. I'm a 5'7 female, I weigh 277 lbs, and I'm not ordering any more clothes until I weigh 149 lbs. I am tired all day, my mental health is poor, my periods (tmi) are painful and give me PMS and I'll bet my bottom dollar that it's because of my weight and eating choices. I'm a girly girl and I hate how I have to sift through ugly/ old lady clothing, how invisible I feel in public, and if were being honest, how I cant find a good boyfriend. Because of all of this, I'm going vegan cold turkey today. No more drinks that aren't water, no more fast food. I'm a lazy-ass so my first baby steps will be to take my dog on longer walks, once I'm steady, I'll add YouTube workouts to the mix because I'm not comfortable with gyms due to covid. I've read numerous stories about how shoe sizes drop after weight loss, and seen so many face gain pictures. How unhealthy cravings dissappear after a while, and how life transformations happen. I just want that for myself. To be more active, healthy, and pretty. I'm ready. 
submitted by /u/nicenewredditaccount
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iyj1GE

No comments:

Post a Comment