Wednesday, August 12, 2020

25F, 220lbs, need advice for weight loss and possibly developing diabetes

I really don't know if I have diabetes or even onset diabetes, Dr Google has told me tho that I have a key symptom that may indicate diabetes (strong, sweet smelling urine). This is my only symptom and I know lots of things can cause this but I'm still worried.

I have an upcoming (real) Dr appointment but I'm looking for advice on what I can do now to specifically prevent diabetes. I've been working on healthier eating, trying to stay under 2k cal/day. Unfortunately, I'm still dealing with a hip injury so all exercise I do is less intense and as low impact as I can. I also work from home thanks to the Rona, since March from gained about 20lbs.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, TIA!

submitted by /u/puntpurse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PREFJj

No comments:

Post a Comment