Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Just hit a new (and unexpected) achievement yesterday!!

It’s been a little over a month since I started to workout and count my calories. It’s always been about the weight loss for me, that was always the goal. As of today I’ve lost a total of 7.2 kg, and as much as I love seeing the number on the scale drop, I felt the happiest (during this journey) when yesterday I jogged 5.39 km without taking a break! It took me 38 minutes so you can say it might be pretty slow but I’ve never in my life jogged that long without taking a single break. When I started working out, I couldn’t last jogging for 2 minutes without getting incredibly tired. A week later, I could go 5 minutes, and then 12, until I achieved what I did yesterday. That was when it really hit me that I shouldn’t be doing this just for the weight loss, but also for better fitness levels and overall a healthier me.

submitted by /u/katoastt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DL9WeK

No comments:

Post a Comment