Wednesday, August 12, 2020

I lost 20kg so far but I feel stuck

Hey! I’m a female 169cm tall, my highest weight was 119kg and I started my weight loss journey at 115kg. Now I’m at 98 kg (it took me about 3 months to get here). I count calories and I try too reach 10K steps everyday. I feel stuck right now because I barely lost 1 kg in the last 3 weeks even though I still do everything the same (haven’t overate and try too walk everyday) even tried cutting my calories shorter but nothing helps. I’m so frustrated... thought about giving up but I’m trying to motivate myself somehow but not gonna lie it’s hard. I know, in the start of every weight loss journey everyone losses weight faster but I didn’t think it will take me almost a month to lose 1 kg. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong. If you have any advice please help a girl about! (Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes English isn’t main language)

submitted by /u/Allie020716
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kKNUtp

No comments:

Post a Comment