Friday, August 14, 2020

It's like my body physically cannot get past this weight...

I'm a 26 y.o. male had a lot of success with weight loss in the first quarter of this year. I started in January around 240 and I am currently 191. MOST of that weight loss happened up to May. Since then I have seen short bursts of weight loss but mostly it's just been stagnant.

I am beginning to lose my mind because it seems as though my body physically WILL NOT go below my current weight. The lowest I've ever been was 189 but that was for one day and the next I was back up to 191. I believe it's now been over a month since I noted any significant amount of weight loss. I recently took a one week vacation where I slacked on diet, went up a few pounds, but when I kicked back into gear I quickly went back down to 191 and then immediately stopped losing for the last 10 days. I'm going mad.

For the record, I'm not focusing on weight training so don't hit me with the "maybe you're gaining muscle" thing.

I feel like I already know what most people will say, to just keep at it and that plateaus happen you just have to move past them. I guess I just need encouragement to go on if anything, because I'm actually just getting pissed every time I step on the scale now. I used to see 1-2 pounds come off a week, and now this it's all very frustrating.

submitted by /u/PM_YOUR_SIDEBOOB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30TRZDA

No comments:

Post a Comment