Saturday, August 15, 2020

Looking for an accountability partner or two for the next couple months, maybe more.

I've been off the weight loss wagon for a few months now and I'm going to be starting to really focus on it once again in the coming weeks and months. I'm looking for a buddy or two, male or female, that are also just starting up their own journey. I've done this before with some rather noticeable success, I found it's nice to have someone who can relate and whom you can confide/vent with as well as celebrate the big and small victories.

A little about me: 36, male, 6foot, 250ish(we'll see when I venture on the scale Monday.)

Short Term Goal: Right now its just to start seeing the weight go down.

Long Term Goal: 220s, fit into XL shirts comfortably again.

I'm open to any form of communication, ideally a chat app or texting of some kind. Shoot me a PM if this sounds like something you'd be interested in.

submitted by /u/jeffmauch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iK6UGj

No comments:

Post a Comment