Saturday, August 15, 2020

What finally “clicked” for you?

Hey everyone! I’m (28F) starting my weight loss journey yet again. I’ve read through a lot of the awesome success stories and wondered if there was something that finally “clicked” for you to begin losing weight? I’ve got about 30 pounds to lose and I’ve tried over and over again to eat properly, but I always seem to fail after two or three days. If I eat one piece of junk food, then I wind up binging the whole day and onto the next. It’s always, “oh, I’ll start tomorrow or I’ll start on Monday.” I met with a healthy living coach via my doctors office and she recommended the Full Plate Diet which is essentially three meals each day with 75% of the meal being vegetables, fruit, and/or beans, and the other 25% being whatever you’d like, but it should only be one serving. Like a cup of apple juice would make up the 25% of a meal. This seemed okay at first since I am a vegetarian but really limited eating other foods.

Any advice would be appreciated on how you got started and stuck with it! Should I have a detailed plan of action for every waking moment?! It’s so hard! TIA!

submitted by /u/grace444444
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PXUEFO

No comments:

Post a Comment