Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Losing weight advice please ._.

Hey so I’m a 5”3 and 14 year old male and I weigh in at around 155 and even though I’m still overweight I think it’s a lot of progress because over quarantine I’ve lost around 25 lbs. At the same time I’m very insecure because of bullying and because I have old stretch marks and overall very insecure of my body but lately I’ve lost motivation can I please get advice for weight loss,confidence,and insecurities. I also think I have very good genetics but it’s alright even though I don’t think I can grow any taller because of the fact my dad is 5”1 and my mom is 4”11 and high blood pressure runs in my moms side and I have asthma.

submitted by /u/Captain_Franxx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30QalVW

No comments:

Post a Comment