Sunday, August 9, 2020

Losing weight to save my life

I saw u/_Suck_lT_Trebek_ 's post about going down in hat size, and wanted to share a similar experience i had recently.

Yesterday, I (F/18/165cm(5'4)/65kg(143lbs)) was going on a fishing trip with my dad like i do every summer. However, i made a fun discovery when i went to grab a lifevest. Usually i would use the one that's made for people 70kg-90kg, but then i realized... i'm not! My starting weight was 77kg (169lbs), and i've been around that weight for a long time. I haven't really been happy with the change i'm (not) seeing in the mirror, but this really helped me to see that this weight loss is real and i'm accomplishing my goals. So, yesterday i went down a size in lifevests.

I started this journey to better myself in all ways, and to really just feel my best. I've been doing IF, CICO and taking daily walks to get 10000 steps in. If anyone is feeling down about their progress and not seeing much change in the mirror, remember the little things!

Edit: got the wrong u/ three times lol

submitted by /u/tryingtolosek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DRVBg0

No comments:

Post a Comment