Sunday, August 9, 2020

Tips needed to help a post-lockdown bounce back please!

Two problems I need advice for:

1) So I've always been someone who can build muscle super easy so my legs are often muscular but still huge and the top of my thighs rub together so much they bleed in the summer 😭 has anyone got any advice to make my legs smaller? I don't mean like thigh gap thin as I'm not built for that I just wanna ease discomfort

2) I can lose fat off everywhere in my body except my lower belly! At my smallest (before lockdown) I even had slight definition at the top of my belly but it blends out to this roll at the bottom and I don't get it!

I mean I've gained a shit tonne of weight over lockdown (like I'm up a whole size and a half) so I wanna bounce back better than ever and these were my two biggest problems in my last big weight loss venture

Any help appreciated! Xx

submitted by /u/catsandcoffee9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31y0kfk

No comments:

Post a Comment