Saturday, August 15, 2020

New goals and big huge thank you to all of the people on this sub!

Two years ago I started a journey to be healthier. I [F] was 25 newly wed and weighed 250 pounds. Depression had me beaten since I’d already lost 70 pounds before and I gained it back right before my wedding. My marriage was falling apart I had no boundaries with family and I ate to feel better. Then I joined Reddit and this sub. I read the start here post and followed the instructions. Small changes. CICO. Moving my body because I want to not because I’m punishing myself for eating. Slowly I got better I went to therapy. I had energy. My marriage got better all along I was making the changes. Then I started positing I was 17 pounds from my first goal weight. The I started cutting back on social media but everyday I would give myself time to come here and read your stories that helped keep me inspired. Now suddenly I’m 189 pounds. 60 pounds down from the weight I stared at two years ago. And I wanted to share that I could not have made any of the changes I did without the support and rallying of this community. I lost the weight (still have some to go) but I got my life back. Did losing weight automatically make everything better? No. But choosing to better myself my taking care of my body lead to weight loss and better mental health. So thanks Reddit ❤️

submitted by /u/trashpanda9395
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iLkIk4

No comments:

Post a Comment