Thursday, August 20, 2020

NSV: The sales girl handed me a medium!

I'm down 40 pounds now and hardly any of my clothes fit. I'm trying to shop as little as possible because I'm still losing but when I try on clothes I get so excited when I see how much better I look.

Anyway, I had such a moment when at a store I was trying on a jumpsuit that I loved and I asked the sales girl to grab me a tshirt to go under it. Without asking she handed me a size medium. I was glowing. I don't even remember the last time I picked up a medium thinking it might fit me before this weight loss, but the fact that someone else might casually assume that was my size now blew my mind.

As a side note, women's clothes sizes are insane... I bought the romper in size large, a tshirt for under it (at a different store) in size small, a pair of shorts and a blouse in size medium.

I can't believe I will legitimately be wearing size medium regularly soon... Anyone else have one of these type moments? I've been having a lot of clothes moments lately and I'm feeling so much more confident in my skin.

submitted by /u/6colorbracelet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aF6TAG

No comments:

Post a Comment