Saturday, August 1, 2020

Plateued for almost 3 weeks - need advice/help

Hi! (this is an alt account besides my main because I feel embarrassed about my weight and don't want people who know me to see)

Details: F/24/169 cm/SW: 98 kg/CW: ~93.5 kg/GW: 75 kg

I've been on this weight loss journey since the end of May 2020. I started with 98 kg and I'm currently plateued somewhere between 93.3 kg and 93.7 kg - it keeps going up and down daily and is really frustrating. I've been reading a lot of posts and normally people plateu after a considerate amount of weight lost but I have barely lost 5 kg and I feel like I'm already stagnating. :(

I eat 1300 calories a day, for a month I ate 1400 calories a day and saw almost a daily loss after I upped my calories by 100 but now I've been back to 1300 for almost a week.

I exercise 6 out of 7 days with 20-35 min of HIIT (since start of July) but otherwise I'm mostly sitting.

I've also taken measurements of my body parts and nothing changed there either so far. I religiously track what I'm eating with a food scale.

I feel very desperate for advice if you lovely people could offer any insights from your personal experiences <3

submitted by /u/NezumiBanana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k0D3uF

No comments:

Post a Comment