Saturday, August 1, 2020

I'm terrified to stop but I know I need to (calorie counting)

I have counted every single thing I've eaten or drank for about 2-3 years. (I wasn't actively dieting that whole time but was too obsessed to stop counting). My birthday, during extreme illness, a few days around Christmas would be my only unlogged days.

I started actively or rather passively started trying to lose weight at the end of 2019 and started to put in real effort early 2020. I owe my weight loss almost exclusively to my counting. I do not exercise much, especially due to covid. This year I've really tried to change my mindset around food and diet/lifestyle and its the most positive weight loss I've ever had.

But here's the issue, I am so sick of counting every single thing. Weighing everything. Being miserable if I can't weigh food or know the exact number and being forced to estimate. I'm fed up with it. I want to stop. It isn't healthy, for me personally. I want to stop but I'm scared. I still have weight to lose but I'm just so scared once I stop I will gain weight. Or simply will be unable to lose any more.

Does anyone have any advice? I would say I have a much smaller appetite than before, and I'm generally quite 'good'. Not particularly healthy, but I never have another slice of cake type thing. I just want some kind of reassurance that this is possible?

submitted by /u/chandler17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39OEEyY

No comments:

Post a Comment