Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Still getting made fun of after weight loss

I’m a 16 y/o 5’4 female, my weight currently fluctuates from 170-180 pounds (which is kinda the weight that I find myself going back to) because there will be days where I either won’t eat a lot or I’ll eat wayyy too much. I was 180 pounds in 8th grade which was the year I decided to get homeschooled (I’ve always been in public school until then). Since I got homeschooled I was home all the time and played video games, relying on food for everything I literally ate anything I wanted all the time. Basically fast food everyday because I was too lazy to cook. I ended up reaching 220 pounds and was overall unhappy. My mom decided to send me back to public school in 10th grade and my social anxiety was really bad (keep in mind I had no social interaction from 8th-9th grade) plus this was a whole new school with people I don’t know. I dropped down to 175 pounds before the school year but developed an eating disorder in the process. I lasted a month at the school, getting called ugly and fat by people who don’t even know me or my story. Everyone despised me for no reason. I got homeschooled again and got down to 163 by OMAD but gained it back so now I’m just maintaining my wait. I’m gonna be going into 11th grade next month and my mom wants to send me back, I still look the same as when I left and I’m just scared. I could’ve lost 50 pounds by now and shocked everyone but it’s just hard for me to go any lower than 170 and keep it off. I want to be 150 pounds eventually hitting 120 but I don’t think it’s gonna happen, I’m the only one who tries to eat healthy in my house with a family of 9. Should I go back to omad? I wanna be in the 160’s before I go back.

submitted by /u/bruhnuggs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k8kipj

No comments:

Post a Comment