Monday, August 24, 2020

Stressing over weight fluctuations

Edit: Male, 25, office job, cardio/weight lifting 5 days a week

I’ve been dieting slowly and losing about a pound per week. LoseIt has always pulled through for me and I usually end my days 100 calories below my budget.

Two weeks ago I weighed in at 216.8 and recorded it. About a week ago I weighed again after my evening run (I always weigh at this time) and I was 220ish. That’s alright, weight fluctuations happen.

So I’ve been weighing multiple times a day for the last week or so and have yet to break 220. There’s physically no way I truly gained 3 pounds because I have the budget there as proof. And my weight loss has been pretty damn consistent since I started. Averaging a pound a week very clearly.

I’ve dieted before and never had this issue.

Any idea at all what is causing this? It’s super stressful as I’ve double checked my budget and food log and I’m not missing anything. My scale seems to be accurate as I weighed one of my weight plates and it was right on the money.

Appreciate any and all insight!

submitted by /u/LetterToAThief
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aTSJfa

No comments:

Post a Comment