Monday, August 24, 2020

Finally getting serious about getting more healthy.

Male, 26 6'1 4??lb

This is my first time posting in a sub like this, but it is definitely not my first time trying to lose weight. Like most people, it's a road I've head down numerous times but have been detoured by either laziness, a lack of motivation, and a overeating problem. I've never really been healthy and have been very overweight my entire life. Now I don't even know how much I weigh, my scale stops at 400 pounds so I know it is more than that.

Now, I am trying to approach it in a different way, besides being overweight, I have an unhealthy relationship with food. I eat when I am stressed, when I am bored, I find eating fun. The biggest thing I am working on is consistency,I have created a vision board to help stay focused, not get overwhelmed with this whole thing. I am just going one day at a time, I'll do my best one day, and then move on to the next, if one day goes bad there is always the next one. In the past this has been a big problem for me, I get one bad day and then figure that the week is already ruined and then it just snowballs and I eventually give up.

I have already started logging every thing I am eating, and it is already helping me in thinking about what I am eating how it impacts my body. Also I have started a simple workout routine that I can do easily everyday to start to get into a habit and then expand on.

I am posting here in attempt for accountability, one having it here will be helpful on its own and I hope the great people in this sub will hold me accountable to, also I am open to advice and resources you guys have to help along the journey.

I plan on posting pretty regularly with updates about weight loss and struggles and victories that come along the way. I hope that this is the beginning of a healthier lifestyle and that I can get to a healthy place in my life.

submitted by /u/Pat-Springleaf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gryruw

No comments:

Post a Comment