Monday, August 24, 2020

Onto week 5

I have officially been on this journey for a month today. A whole month of CICO & consistent exercise, and I feel alright.

In this month, I have lost 9.6lbs (186.6 -> 177.0). That's really good considering this is my first time really taking this seriously. I haven't seen much physical change nor are my clothes getting loose yet (kinda thankful for because I'm a broke college student right now and don't wanna shop anyways), but knowing that the weight is leaving SOMEWHERE on my body is kinda exciting.

I think every month I'll write down what I learned, so for this first month, one thing I've learned is that if I know I'm being consistent and doing the best I can, I shouldnt worry so much about the number on the scale. There's been a few times I weigh in earlier than I'm meant to and am disappointed by the number, but I've come to realize that there is so much that goes into weighins lol. My period was a disaster and put me over my starting weight then went plummeted, some mornings I'd weigh in heavier than before and after my workout I'm much lighter, hell if you move the scale an inch to the left it'll give you a different reading-- I'm not sure how it all works, but I know enough now to see that the number really isn't everything as long as I know I'm trying my hardest.

I also know I have to be prepared for my weight loss to slow down now. Since I'm no longer at my highest weight and I'm almost out of the Obese range (should be out in a few days!!), I can't expect to keep steadily losing ~10lbs a month. I tend to beat myself up alot over my "failures" instead of my wins, so I'm going to have to drill it into my own head that any weight loss is good weight loss, even if goes down to 1lb a week.

Because I'm not giving up. I'm doing this for myself, and for my future dog I'm getting in a few months so we can go on cute little hikes together lmao. Anyways, thanks personal diary, cya

submitted by /u/yagamistrikes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aTa5Zw

No comments:

Post a Comment