Monday, August 24, 2020

Weight loss with bodybuilding or powerlifting?

I'm on a weight loss journey, I've lost almost 30lbs so far and finally going to re-introduce weight training into my plan (I used to do some very basic powerlifting) but trying to decide if there is enough of a difference on aesthetics to make choosing bodybuilding style better? I know bodybuliding in general is supposed to have more of an effect on appearance with people with low enough body fat, with the knowledge that I'm hoping to get down to like 20% body fat in a year should I work on bodybuilding instead of my old powerlifting? I also know that my old powerlifting routines were quite a bit shorter than a bodybuilding routine.

Basically, bodybuilding vs powerlifting for weight loss and body recomposition? Pros, cons, does it make enough of a difference to matter?

submitted by /u/scaphoids1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gskHzY

No comments:

Post a Comment