Monday, August 24, 2020

Lost 25lb in 4 months, hoping to lose 90lb more with consistent working out!

Four months ago I came to this sub Reddit asking for help. I’m a 16 year old girl who was almost 250lb. Although iv always had an unhealthy relationship with food and hated my body, my confidence had dropped immensely due to gaining 10lb during quarantine. I remember crying to my mom that I hated my body, crying that I was tired of being fat and unhealthy. Although my parents are always supportive, they didn’t really know how to help. I came on this sub basically venting about my emotions and struggles. The comments I received where just what I needed! I felt to motivated, so encouraged! I felt like this time I could do it! I began the keto diet, strictly counting my intake of food. I began drinking water like crazy. I gave up sugar. I gave up bread, pasta and anything else with high carbs. It was insanely difficult at first. I remember one person telling me it would be the hardest thing I’d have to do. And so far it is. After months of doing this I have lost around 25lb making myself 221lb!! My clothes are loose on me, my confidence is high. I have a healthy relationship with food. My friends and family have noticed and my uncle didn’t even recognize me at a family gathering recently. He said I was glowing and looked so happy!

My journey has just begun however. After 4 months I am now ready to take the next step in my weight loss journey. I want to start exercising daily. I remember a few months back someone on this sub recommended the video “make your habits stick forever: elastic have its” which looks like a good plan for me! But even then, I still find it difficult to find energy to work out (iv always been a lazy low energy person) I lack the self drive. I’m going to try my hardest but are there any words of encouragement or advice you guys can offer?

In the end my goal is to be 130lb which is still 90lb away. I have a lot of work left but I’m confident I can do it.

TLDR: i lost 25lb in 4 months, feel great, and am ready to take the next step working out but I tend to lack motivation working out so would like some tips or advice!

submitted by /u/usernameqwerty0987
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CVjpQa

No comments:

Post a Comment