Sunday, August 23, 2020

The big whoosh happened

H: 4’10 - SW: 72.6kgs- CW: 68.3kgs - GW: 48kgs

So I’m 25f and for the past 6 weeks I’ve been counting cals (1500-1400 cals a day) and exercising 5/6 days a week and I’m also doing Pilates 3 times a week. However I was only seeing tiny changes on the scale and it felt like it was stuck in the 69s. I stepped on the scales yesterday I was 68.7kgs and it felt so good. So it just wanted to make this post to say that the ~6 weeks ~ woosh thing actually works and don’t give up! I weighed myself today and I was 68.3 but I think I’m just dehydrated because I had some drinks yesterday. Anyway, I just feel like it’s important to celebrate the small victories on this weight loss journey. You might not see any big changes in the first couple of weeks but don’t let that discourage you - you’ve got this!

submitted by /u/ybotherr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l9X56H

No comments:

Post a Comment