Sunday, August 23, 2020

Is it normal when losing weight to need a lot more sleep?

Hi guys,

When I was in my early 20s I ate healthy, played sports etc and all was good. Now at 29 I've gone from around 75kg to 90kg (165lbs to 200lbs), made during the Coronavirus lockdown.

Long story short, I have started eating really well, cut out all alcohol and have been exercising for an hour pretty much every day for the past 2-3 weeks now the gym has opened back up doing a mix of weights and cardio and overall feeling good.

Problem is I am really struggling to wake up in the mornings now. Even though I've been sleeping for 8+ hours a night, sometimes as much as 10 hours on the weekends, I still find it really difficult to wake up now. Is this a normal thing with my body repairing itself after the exercise and getting used to the new routine or am I making a mistake with not drinking enough water (I drink a lot already) or something missing in my diet?

Thanks in advance for all your help and advice and best of luck with all of your weight loss journeys too.

submitted by /u/Grazias
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hnLsa0

No comments:

Post a Comment