Sunday, August 2, 2020

Want to know if im doing it right?

Hi. I am 22/F/ 5'3" (160cm) CW= 75kg (165lb) GW= 55kg (121lbs)

I started my weight loss journey 3 weeks ago, This is what I am doing:

a) IF - 20:4 (1200-1300cal/day)

b) Exercise- jumprope - 6times a week(20mins jump rope, another 10 mins for warmup and cooldown each day)- idk how much calories i burn during that.

I wanted to know if what I am doing is right. If it is, then how much weight should I be expecting to lose per month or per week?

Ofcourse I love what I am doing now, it makes me feel so much better abt myself, My damn sleep schedule is finally fixed(trust me i have been trying to do that my entire fuckin life) .I will continue doing it even after i reach my GW one day, but I just want to know as to in how many months would i be able to reach my GW a.k.a shed 44lbs?

submitted by /u/Ackerman43
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30ng59A

No comments:

Post a Comment