Saturday, August 22, 2020

We all start somewhere

Hia :) I'm sort of new to the weight loss journey, I've lost 6 pounds in 2 months due to starting exercise! I know 6 isn't much but I still was excited. Now, I believe I'm at the mental point where I'm convinced and ready to start a diet too. I've had bad eating habits for awhile, and honestly even if I wasn't loosing weight, it just isn't healthy.. So I specifically want to reach this goal now that I'm 18, because my doctor said top surgery is dangerous if you're over weight, and recommended I get to 150. Of course as many of you probably know, it was hard to flip the switch in my brain to change things, especially during these times when all I can really do is sit at home. But I can also walk around the house, I have stairs and dumbbells, and that's what I've been using so far. I turned 18 a little over a month ago, but had the talk with my doctor on my last visit with them (switching because age) and that's when I started.

So I shared all of this because I'm hoping to find some support. Of course I'll be ditching out support to everyone too, even if you don't see this lol, but for those who do, a weight loss buddy would be super nice to have as no one else in my life seems to understand as they've never been over weight.

I'm hoping to get top surgery at 19!

Start weight - 200 pounds Currently - 194 Goal - 150

submitted by /u/FishyForever
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34qLABJ

No comments:

Post a Comment