Saturday, August 22, 2020

Weight loss mental health post eating disorder (27f)

Hi So long back story, I was always a chubby child: my parents used to make fun of me and so did my siblings, they said I'd be finally popular in school and make more friends if I lost some wieght. Finally aged 14 I became bulimic, I lost all my puppy fat and everyone started to notice me, people would stop my mom oh the street and tell her that her daughter would be a model, that i was beautiful etc etc it was all so new to me. A few years passed and I relished in being tall (5 foot 11) and skinny (130 pounds) people would always ask if i was a model etc etc. One day age 22 I randomly decided I wanted to lose weight , even though I was underweight at the time. I bought some books about dieting and basically that's where it all went wrong. Instead of losing wieght I gained it, rapidly. I also started an antidepressant that's famous for wieght gain. Now I'm 27 and wiegh 215 pounds. I was up at 230 for a while but lost it, but what I need is help with consistency. I start a new diet every few weeks and get bored and mess it up, especially when it's working!!! I feel like ti's the diets that make me gain weight as every time I start one I end up heavier then before. Diets I've tried include slimming world, wieght watchers, 1500 calories a day and 2000 calories a day! I don't know what's wrong with me 😭 it's like when I see any sort of progress I think OK I can do it no need to worry I can go back to normal now, even thought I have so much motivation and need to lose wieght! Can anyone relate? Has anyone lost weight on quetiapine? Has anyone lost wieght when they felt like a lost cause! Thanks x

submitted by /u/Alexisdarwin95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j2GGiw

No comments:

Post a Comment