Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Weight loss Stalled - Not sure if its routine or exercise

To quickly summarize

  • 38M 180cm, SW:110kg, CW:89.9kg, GW:77kg
  • Using the LoseIt App to record calories, connect to Garmin
  • Garmin Watch/Computer for Walking / Cycling

I started in Jan and was steadily loosing weight until I hit around 91kg in June at which point it all slowed down to just 1kg / 2.2lbs over 9 weeks

Around May I purchased a bike and started to exercise building up to 3 times a week for about 8-10km and also walking daily for 2km and once a week for around 8km.

My exercise routing at the moment is a 2kM walk daily still and every other day I will ride anything between 24-34km on and off road.

Currently I think LoseIt automatically reduces the Calorie amount every time I lose some weight, currently it's got me at 1572 calories a day. At a weekly level I'm usually short by around 2000 Calories over the 7 days for the past 6 weeks.

Long story short, I am not sure if its this deficit or I need to re-calculate my daily limit based on the exercise that is causing me to stall but any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Uggers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aedwtL

No comments:

Post a Comment