Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I (25f), 5"3, SW:243, CW: 221, GW: 200, am down 22 lbs in 11 weeks, wanting to give up...

While, I've been relatively happy with my current weight loss, it's definitely been a tough road. Maybe I'm just having a bad day, but I woke up this morning wanting to give up. Just for some context, I eat about 1200 calories a day or, I'm not too strict with counting and I do a combination of mostly cardio/strength which includes an elliptical, a bike, and some free weights.

I know weightloss isn't linear and this will take time, but I guess I would love to reach out to this community for support at this time. In the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to workout due to an injury and I got sad due to my progress being interrupted... I'm just so tired and feeling hopeless??? ( I'm in therapy and plan on talking about this today)

Also the blisters I get from working out, are slowly killing me. I feel like I'm always in some kind of physical pain 😪

submitted by /u/lunarfleur
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gNfSST

No comments:

Post a Comment