Tuesday, August 11, 2020

How to refocus?

27M 5'11" SW:445 CW:368 GW:175 Part Time Music Teacher/Classical Musician/ Full Time Masters Student

Hello all! Long time lurker but really need some advice. Two years ago I started my weight loss journey and in March of this year was at my lowest weight (342 lbs). I did this using weight watchers and a little bit of cico. Since quarantine I have steadily gained 26 lbs.

I am upset that I have had a setback but really want to "Start over" with myself and get back on track. My life/work is not physically active at all but very time demanding and mentally draining.(Not using this as an excuse)

Any advice would help a lot. Also this community is awesome!

submitted by /u/JRockBaby11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gMHK9H

No comments:

Post a Comment