Saturday, August 1, 2020

What are some unexpected not-so-great side effects you've experienced since losing weight?

I've lost a little over 100 pounds and, don't get me wrong, losing the weight is one of the best things I've ever done for myself! However, since I've lost all that weight I've started to notice some negative things, such as:

1.) My knees are incredibly bony! I need to sleep with a pillow in between them now, otherwise I end up in so much pain when I sleep on my side and my knees touch.

2.) I can't sit for more than 20 minutes without my butt hurting. Apparently I lost quite a bit of junk from my truck because now my ass hurts after sitting on it for just a short while.

3.) I went from a C cup to a barely-B cup. I wish we could choose the areas of the body the weight loss comes from, but oh well.

Anyway, those are just a few bummers I've noticed since getting down to a healthy weight. But regardless, losing the weight and being healthy absolutely outweighs (no pun intended!) these minor inconveniences.

Just wondering what anyone else has experienced?

submitted by /u/sarabearbearbear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gkEXEd

No comments:

Post a Comment