Friday, August 14, 2020

Yes I'm getting a Tummy Tuck, no I'm not ashamed

Hello all,

Since June 2019 I have lost approx 71lbs

I was hoping that my skin would bounce back and that I'd have a normal body, but I was sadly wrong.

My stretch marks, which never bothered me appearance wise, have caused long term damage to my skin causing many parts of my body to sag and hang. My arms? Okay whatever, My chest? Doesn't bother me too much, but my belly? Yeah, it bothers me a whole lot. It is covered in marks and sags the most.

Despite finishing Couch to 5k and starting 5K to 10K, despite losing 71 lbs and fixing my diet. Despite all that, here we are. Getting surgery.

Sometimes weight loss isn't enough to get to your body image goals. And that's okay. Don't feel ashamed about it. At the end of the day you are healthier, physically stronger, and hopefully happier than you were before.

Don't give up! And if you need a little bit of extra help like I do, don't be ashamed!

submitted by /u/Nic-River
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34287om

No comments:

Post a Comment