Friday, August 14, 2020

People who lost weight and kept it off... Is walking enough?

I have been trying to lose 10kg for the last 8 years. Before it was 5kg now it slowly increased to 10kg. I don't have much problem with managing my nutrition (I tend to have unhealthy spells once in a while when I have something else going on in life, but I can get back on track). My main issue is with exercise. I do not like it! Doing 10 squats, 20 lunges... I can do it for 21 or 30 days, but not more than that. Walking is something I generally enjoy and do not mind doing though. I want to lose 10kg in 3 months, which most people say is healthy and doable. I want to use walking to get myself into the habit of exercising. My question is, will that also be enough for the 10kg weight loss? H: 5'7" SW:70kg CW:70kg GW:60kg Female

submitted by /u/JhiniB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kJfGGm

No comments:

Post a Comment