Thursday, June 3, 2021

Question about constant weight loss and gain

I've lost and regained the same amount of weight a few times now. Why can't my body (and mind) just accept that a dud week will happen from time to time, without stopping the whole thing, and then get back to business and carry on losing weight?

I feel like once I've messed up, I can never lose weight again until I've gained all the other weight back first. I really want to lose weight again, but I feel like my body is saying to me, nope, you can't lose weight yet because you haven't yet regained 100% of the weight from last time. I'm going to keep on regaining until I end up back at the original starting point, and you'll have to wait until then before you're allowed to do anything?

This is all with general sensible eating, no fad diets.

submitted by /u/Fieldharmonies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RjgKqN

No comments:

Post a Comment