Monday, August 2, 2021

A small little milestone for me today. Down 15 lbs!

So I started my weight loss journey about 2 months ago. I'm 26 years old, and I started at 338 lbs at 5'9". Just looked in the mirror one day and said enough is enough. So I started walking on a treadmill and really counting my calories using the LoseIt app. I started going to the gym with a college buddy of mine about 3 weeks ago. I stopped snacking and really focus on eating cleaner. Way less Doordash, and 1 cheat meal a week, but even then I'll skip a meal so I still end up under maintenance. It's just been great, and I feel a lot better physically.

I stepped on the scale just now, and I was 323. 15 lbs doesn't seem like much, but then I picked up a 15lb weight and was like...man, I burned this off 🤣

My goal is to get to 250. Even if it's not fast...if I could be 250 by the time my wife and I buy a house in the next couple years? I would legitimately cry. Idk, I was just happy and wanted to share it! This sub has been really helpful in keeping my mentality right and just staying positive, so thank you for all your posts, they're wonderful to read!

submitted by /u/JahnDavis27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VaHprQ

No comments:

Post a Comment