Monday, August 2, 2021

Looking for an Accountability Partner

I am a 21 year old female wanting to lose ~ 6 kg / 14 lbs / 1 stone as quickly as possible within reason. Recently I gained weight which makes me feel uncomfortable and more insecure in myself than I did before, so would like to return to my original weight.

My stats are 163 cm / 5'3" and 56 kg / 125 lbs / 8.9 stone.

My goals are: - 15k steps each day A daily or weekly exercise goal would be great to have! I don't mind checking either each day or my weekly average. - One healthy, high veg meal a day My food habits are all over the place but I am hoping to incorporate some stability and routine into them so that I can slowly change my food habits and improve my health.

I would love to find an Accountability partner who I can have regular conversation with, preferably contact via Instagram and engage in (min) weekly weigh ins and reflection on habit change. Your personal goals and where you are in your weight loss journey don't matter to me as long as we can motivate and assist each other.

Hopefully this sounds like something you are interested in, please tell me about yourself and what motivates you!

submitted by /u/equinnpersonal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ilVF9X

No comments:

Post a Comment