Friday, August 20, 2021

Am I the only one?

Sw:398lb, cw:311.6lb GW: 175lb, F23 So I’ve been on a weight loss journey for 10 months and it’s an every day battle to make sure I actually eat healthy proper food with a focus on making sure the choices are high in protein. I’d say I have an undiagnosed eating disorder where I have a hard time in keeping junk food in the house and not getting tempted to binge. The biggest hardship for me has been not being able to eat freely like I used to. I used to eat whatever I wanted no matter time, setting, etc. I’ve been working hard on fixing this. But I see vids on instagam and tiktok which are all recommended to me of fat ppl who do vids of “what I eat as a fat person who’s not on a diet.” Now, most days idc but on weak days, just the title can trigger me into having binging thoughts and missing my old ways. It’s just frustrating. That’s all. That’s my rant lol.

submitted by /u/zahimahi97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3y6Rsv8

No comments:

Post a Comment