Friday, August 20, 2021

Rate my weight loss routine!

Hey so I'm M15, starting weight 360lbs, latest weight 272lbs. I have been losing weight for about 8 months now and was wondering if I could add anything to my routine. I mainly just wanna get down to 200lbs while also gaining muscle. Please comment and let me know of what I could add! Morning: Wake up 5am and go for a half mile walk Then heavy bag train for 20-30 minutes After is weight lifting 4x sets of 20 benchpress 4x sets of 10-15 weighted squats 2x sets of 25 Calf raises 4x sets of 10 shoulder presses And then I'll add some other excerise just to make it fun and varied, like HIIT training or sparring Then I'll go rest for awhile and watch some TV, every ad is see is worth 10-20 pushups depending on how long the commercial is. My diet is pretty healthy and protein filled, absolutely no junk food or desserts, mainly eggs, greens, chicken, and occasionally milk. if you have anything you'd like to add it will be very appreciated!

submitted by /u/BigCat514
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kc1kir

No comments:

Post a Comment