Wednesday, August 4, 2021

body dysmorphia or still fat lol?

Sw: 398lb cw:316.4 gw: 175lb, F, 23, 5’9”

So I have been on my weight loss journey for about 10.5 months and have managed to lose roughly 82-83lb. Yay me! Still a longgggg way to go but definitely getting there! But why do I feel like crap? I look at my body and I just see the same body just slightly smaller than my highest weight. The stomach hang, the loose saggy arms, huge back boobs. It’s all there and I expect it. But my brain doesn’t like to see it lol. I see these girls on tiktok who lose so little compared to me and their physical changes are jaw dropping. Or it seems like they lose 15-18lb a month while I’m here like a cute turtle losing my 7.5-8.5 pounds a month although I kick ass in the gym daily and eat super clean in a big calorie deficit. It just sucks knowing I’ve lost the weight of a little kid and I still feel like I look the same. Ik eventually I’ll get to a point where I’ll start to see bigger changes but as of now it’s really disappointing and un motivating. Anyone feel the same?

submitted by /u/zahimahi97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Cfn0m3

No comments:

Post a Comment