Wednesday, August 4, 2021

24 pound weight loss in 3 months. Easy but had to change.

I lost 24 pounds down from 266 to 242 in just under 3 months. All I really did was change my diet to sugar free stuff and cut out the carbs like soft drinks and snacks. I also started walking 2-3 miles a day in the morning. Two years ago I was at 292 and am drying to get to the point where I am down to 190-200. All I can say is all the fad diets and gurus that I checked out did little and eating simple foods like chicken and salad and lots of water helped me lose the weight. Plus I save money by not going to fast food places and if I want to eat something sweet, I opt for a smoothie or a diet ice cream.

submitted by /u/Durock123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VzZv64

No comments:

Post a Comment