Wednesday, August 4, 2021

What post-weight loss clothes should I donate?

I've lost over 55 pounds so far with 5/10 more to go and a lot of my wardrobe is too big. What started as a small box is now two boxes and almost 2 drawers worth of stuff that no longer fits.

In my apartment, I have sizes 16 to 10 that do not fit at all. I am now a size 6 to 8. Some of my old clothes are really nice gifts my parents gave me. For example, I have a size 12 wool skirt and a size large cashmere sweater.

Part of me wants to just give everything size 10 and up away. But my parents' input is to keep everything because I may regain the weight after a few years when I get a full time job. I just hate having it around as a reminder and don't like how much space it is taking up. But I would also hate to get rid of stuff just to buy it again. Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/AmazingRachel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ypMECl

No comments:

Post a Comment