Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Water consumption

Hey guys I don’t know if this is the right community to be posting in but I can’t think of any others I’m not looking for weight loss or anything like that. I just want to become more healthy and have a better lifestyle I currently drink 2 litres of water a day and I drink water really quickly and I get really dehydrated at the night time and in the morning. I’ve tried spreading it out in longer periods but I just get dehydrated to the point that 1 bottle won’t hydrate me. Would it be ok if I had say 3 or 4 litres most likely 3. I know about water intoxication and that’s what I’m worried about going over the recommended 2 litres I’m just really knew to all this healthy lifestyle thing.

submitted by /u/Toxicysl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fwrwD4

No comments:

Post a Comment