Wednesday, August 4, 2021

NSV- For the first time ever, I fit into a size 8US jeans!

Long time lurker, first time posting. I'm on mobile so please excuse any formatting mistakes.

I (27F) have been over weight basically my entire life. I decided to give CICO a try about 3 months ago. My start weight was somewhere between 215lbs-220lbs and for the past 4 years I've been between a size 14US and 16US.

This is the first time I've ever been able to start a diet and comfortably stick to it, so the weight just started falling off. I've lost about 48lbs so far and I'm only about 35lbs away from my goal weight. I eat somewhere between 1600-1200 calories a day depending on my appetite. And do light weight lifting with a 10lb weight a few times a week.

Now on to the NSV. Today I was at a friends house who I hadn't seen since I started my weight loss journey. She's around a size 4US-6US but use to wear 8US-10US. I had just bought a size 12US shorts about a month ago and they're already getting too big. So I asked her if she had any old jeans that didn't fit her anymore that I could try on to see how I'm progressing.

She gave me a pair of size 8US jeans and they fit! This is the first time in my life that I've ever fit into a single digit pants size! I almost cried when I buttoned them. I've wanted to wear a size 8 since I was 12 years old. This is probably the biggest milestone of my journey so far and I could not be happier.

I just had to share with this lovely community. All of you have been so inspiring to me and I don't think I would have made it this far without reading all of you're advice.

TLDR: I tried on a size 8 jeans today for the first time ever and they fit. I could cry tears of joy.

Edit: I just saw the auto mod comment about the daily thread for SV/NSV and if this post doesn't fit the rules for the sub I apologize and will remove it.

submitted by /u/wild_eyed_jokers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fy0QBM

No comments:

Post a Comment