Monday, August 23, 2021

Does anyone feel embarrassed to discuss their success?

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to me. I'm currently in the middle of my weight loss journey. To date I've lost 32kg/70.5lbs, and I'm looking to lose at least another 20kg/44lbs. I'm starting to get a lot of comments asking how much I've lost, and I'm finding myself too embarrassed to answer. Rather than feeling pride at how much I've lost, I feel ashamed that I had that much to lose in the first place - especially when I still have so far to go to reach my GW.

Has anybody else felt this way and can offer some advice? I know the comments are well meaning, and I want to be able to feel proud of how far I've come!

submitted by /u/cdiddy92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WhK5Ej

No comments:

Post a Comment