Saturday, August 21, 2021

Finished Week 1, Down 3 lbs (1.4kgs)!

Hi, I've been lurking on this subreddit for a long time. Wishing I had started last year, and blaming the global pandemic for all my problems. (but that's not the point). The point is I have started! I wanted to share in this community because I like the idea of having some accountability and the encouragement and support from others is fantastic in this group. I happened across "Fat chance!" The No-Going-Back Weight loss Workbook, by Susan Maiava in an OpShop. It's a 12 week workbook, with daily personal reflection and change for healthy and sustainable weight-loss. I thought it was worth a try.

For week 1, I've been tracking calories, and thinking about what triggers me to eat. Also my activity level and how I can work in more activity. It's not rocket science, but the daily worksheets are really making me think before I put something unhealthy in my mouth.

Getting on the scale on Day 1 was really soul destroying. I have been overweight for a long time. I know I have a sugar addiction. I was never going to let myself get over 200 lbs. Well, I have blown past 200 by a full 20lbs. So, no more excuses!! Global Pandemic be damned. Here I am, celebrating my small accomplishment and finally joining all of you on the journey.

submitted by /u/Fatchance_WB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WeSnwh

No comments:

Post a Comment