Saturday, August 21, 2021

Gaining weight despite caloric deficit??

Hi there, I’m a 27 year old 5’4” woman. I started my weight loss journey a week ago with a starting weight of 221 lbs. I’ve been using the Lose It app to track my calories for a week now. I measure absolutely everything so I know my calories are accurate, and I’ve been at a deficit everyday. (The app has me on roughly 1,500 calories.) I started at 221lbs, and yesterday I was at 220.2, so I thought by today I would’ve lost my first full pound, but now the scale says 222?? Have I really actually gained a pound this week despite working so hard to stay in deficit? I’m disheartened and confused, any insight into this would be helpful :(

submitted by /u/maddyswift13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3goDK0G

No comments:

Post a Comment